A stylish moment in an iconic locale: Meow Praowphan shows us how it’s done. In honor of our new store in Bangkok, the Thai interior designer and founder of Bangkok furniture stores Quattro takes Tory’s Liv dress for a spin, looking simple and elegant with the most minimal of accessories. The beautiful backdrop? Singapore’s storied Raffles Hotel, birthplace of the local Singapore Sling cocktail and a haunt of such writers as Rudyard Kipling, Ernest Hemingway and Joseph Conrad. It’s the best of both worlds.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Fleming Bag Tue, Aug 26, 2014
- Style Editor’s Style Tip: Workweek Chic Mon, Aug 25, 2014
- Style Mentorship: Style.com’s Nicole Phelps Sat, Aug 23, 2014
- Style Video: Sunglass Style, Entrance to Exit Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Style Beach Style: VivaLuxury’s Annabelle Fleur Thu, Aug 14, 2014