A stylish moment in an iconic locale: Meow Praowphan shows us how it’s done. In honor of our new store in Bangkok, the Thai interior designer and founder of Bangkok furniture stores Quattro takes Tory’s Liv dress for a spin, looking simple and elegant with the most minimal of accessories. The beautiful backdrop? Singapore’s storied Raffles Hotel, birthplace of the local Singapore Sling cocktail and a haunt of such writers as Rudyard Kipling, Ernest Hemingway and Joseph Conrad. It’s the best of both worlds.
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014