In the midst of touring for her new album, Places, the singer, actress and muse
chatted with us about her go-to playlist and favorite places.
Bobbie Gentry, Tim Buckley, Leonard Cohen and Siouxsie and the Banshees.
My favorite places…
Everywhere, especially in my own mind.
As basic as possible.
My off-stage style is…
As mad as possible.
Best style advice I’ve ever received…
Just have fun — which Little Edie from Grey Gardens never told me.
More to explore in Music
- Music To Do: Debbie Harry at Café Carlyle Tue, Mar 24, 2015
- Music Music Supervisor Randall Poster On: Five Shows You Can’t Miss at SXSW Mon, Mar 16, 2015
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Spring 2015 Thu, Feb 26, 2015
- Music Music Supervisor Randall Poster on: Oscar-Winning Soundtracks Sun, Feb 22, 2015
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Fall 2015 Runway Tue, Feb 17, 2015