In the midst of touring for her new album, Places, the singer, actress and muse
chatted with us about her go-to playlist and favorite places.
Bobbie Gentry, Tim Buckley, Leonard Cohen and Siouxsie and the Banshees.
My favorite places…
Everywhere, especially in my own mind.
As basic as possible.
My off-stage style is…
As mad as possible.
Best style advice I’ve ever received…
Just have fun — which Little Edie from Grey Gardens never told me.
More to explore in Music
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Running Tracks Sun, Nov 8, 2015
- Culture Tory Daily’s Top 10: November 2015 Sun, Nov 1, 2015
- Music Spotlight On: Ibeyi’s Lisa-Kaindé Diaz and Naomi Diaz Sat, Oct 10, 2015
- Culture To Do: Shooting For Stardust at Taschen Gallery Thu, Oct 8, 2015
- Music Must Hear: Revel in Dimes Tue, Oct 6, 2015