Tue, October 29, 2013
Three modeling icons, one sharp-eyed photographer. In Amber, Guinevere, and Kate, image-maker Craig McDean zooms in on that unforgettable Nineties trio: Amber Valletta, Guinevere van Seenus and Kate Moss. Shot on film from 1993 through 2005, the chameleonic muses appear in all guises and forms, spanning over 150 color and black-and-white photos — some never before published.
More to explore in Style
- Beauty Most Wanted: Paintbox Manicures & Printed Bags Wed, May 20, 2015
- Style Behind the Scenes: The Making of Tory’s Kempner Slides Tue, May 19, 2015
- Style Tory On: Blue & White Tue, May 19, 2015
- Style Fashion Journalist Kate Betts On: Paris, WWD & Christian Louboutin Wed, May 13, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Designer Margherita Maccapani Missoni on Childhood Memories & Her New Kids’ Line Fri, May 8, 2015