The jewelry designer, wearing Tory’s Geoff pant, on her style credo and the versatility of tuxedo pants.
I love tuxedo pants for…
Their versatility — they can easily be dressed up with a touch of sophistication or dressed down with an edge.
With red-hot high heels from Christian Louboutin to add a splash of color and a tailored navy Burberry smoking jacket. I always love to combine navy and black.
One, never style all the season’s trends into one look. Two, never style yourself as if you are a model about to walk down a runway. And three, when in doubt, go classic.
My trick for getting the most out of a look…
The best style advice I’ve received…
Less is more — from my mother.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.13.17 Holiday Issue: Tory on Holiday Memories & Decor
- Style 12.8.17 Art & Design Issue: Editors’ Style Tips, Miami Art Week
- Style 12.1.17 Pre-Fall 2018: Preview
- Style 11.28.17 Spotlight On: Giving Tuesday
- Style 11.25.17 Small Business Saturday: Meet the Entrepreneur, Piccolini’s Alex Zagami Ng