The jewelry designer, wearing Tory’s Geoff pant, on her style credo and the versatility of tuxedo pants.
I love tuxedo pants for…
Their versatility — they can easily be dressed up with a touch of sophistication or dressed down with an edge.
With red-hot high heels from Christian Louboutin to add a splash of color and a tailored navy Burberry smoking jacket. I always love to combine navy and black.
One, never style all the season’s trends into one look. Two, never style yourself as if you are a model about to walk down a runway. And three, when in doubt, go classic.
My trick for getting the most out of a look…
The best style advice I’ve received…
Less is more — from my mother.
More to explore in Style
- Style Milan Issue: Editor Virginia Galateri di Genola’s Guide to Italian Style Mon, Apr 20, 2015
- Style Milan Issue: Entrepreneur Spotlight on La DoubleJ’s J.J. Martin Sun, Apr 19, 2015
- Style Milan Issue: Meet the Designers Behind Blazé Blazers Sat, Apr 18, 2015
- Style Meet the Stylist: Jeanann Williams Sun, Apr 12, 2015
- Style Looking Good: Stylist Vanessa Chow Sat, Apr 11, 2015