The jewelry designer, wearing Tory’s Geoff pant, on her style credo and the versatility of tuxedo pants.
I love tuxedo pants for…
Their versatility — they can easily be dressed up with a touch of sophistication or dressed down with an edge.
With red-hot high heels from Christian Louboutin to add a splash of color and a tailored navy Burberry smoking jacket. I always love to combine navy and black.
One, never style all the season’s trends into one look. Two, never style yourself as if you are a model about to walk down a runway. And three, when in doubt, go classic.
My trick for getting the most out of a look…
The best style advice I’ve received…
Less is more — from my mother.
More to explore in Style
- Style To Do: Rineke Dijkstra at Galerie Marian Goodman Sat, Jan 24, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Neely by VNB’s Victoria Neely Burch Fri, Jan 23, 2015
- Style In Memoriam: Vince Camuto Thu, Jan 22, 2015
- Style Valentine’s Day: Exclusive Wallpaper Wed, Jan 21, 2015
- Style Editors’ Wish List: Valentine’s Day Gifts Tue, Jan 20, 2015