Helena Bordon knows how to create serious buzz. The Brazilian blogger and co-founder of retail chain 284 played up the printed and gem-like scarabs of Tory’s Jasmine top and Violet skirt with similarly iridescent sunglasses and matching jewel-tone heels, while offering a cool point of contrast in the neon pop of her bag. Those styling skills must run in the family — her mother, Donata Meirelles, is style director for Vogue Brazil.
More to explore in Style
- Style Video: Tory on Fall 2015’s Arrowhead Trend Thu, Oct 1, 2015
- Style Word of Mouth: Amanda Brooks’ I Love Your Style Sun, Sep 27, 2015
- Style Spring/Summer 2016: Runway Exclusive, Flower Bud Earring Sat, Sep 19, 2015
- Style Spring/Summer 2016: Front Row Fri, Sep 18, 2015
- Style Spring/Summer 2016: Backstage Bags Fri, Sep 18, 2015