Helena Bordon knows how to create serious buzz. The Brazilian blogger and co-founder of retail chain 284 played up the printed and gem-like scarabs of Tory’s Jasmine top and Violet skirt with similarly iridescent sunglasses and matching jewel-tone heels, while offering a cool point of contrast in the neon pop of her bag. Those styling skills must run in the family — her mother, Donata Meirelles, is style director for Vogue Brazil.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur: Nine in the Mirror’s Adriana Chryssicopoulos Mon, Jul 27, 2015
- Style As Seen In: Tory Sport in Vogue Thu, Jul 23, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Swimwear Designer Patricia Kwok Tue, Jul 21, 2015
- Style Tory On: Checks, Statement Necklaces & More Wed, Jul 15, 2015
- Style Street Style: Blogger Maryna Kovaltchuk’s Pattern Play Wed, Jul 15, 2015