Helena Bordon knows how to create serious buzz. The Brazilian blogger and co-founder of retail chain 284 played up the printed and gem-like scarabs of Tory’s Jasmine top and Violet skirt with similarly iridescent sunglasses and matching jewel-tone heels, while offering a cool point of contrast in the neon pop of her bag. Those styling skills must run in the family — her mother, Donata Meirelles, is style director for Vogue Brazil.
More to explore in Style
- Style Holiday Issue: Stylist Kate Young on Cocktail-Party Dressing Wed, Dec 17, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Jewelry Designer Sevan Biçakçi Mon, Dec 15, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Fashion Designer Misha Nonoo on Holiday Traditions & Getaways Fri, Dec 12, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Editors’ Wish List: Top 10 Gifts Thu, Dec 11, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Tory on Gift Giving Tue, Dec 9, 2014