The Editor-In-Chief of The Daily Beast shares her favorite reads, from the story of an electrocuted pachyderm to a cheese maker’s tale in Spain.
Book I’m reading now…
A Death in the Lucky Holiday Hotel, the riveting story of the Bo Xilai family
Book that changed my life…
Evelyn Waugh’s Scoop, a novel about a renegade journalist working for a newspaper called…The Daily Beast.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 8.15.17 Inspiration: Blue & White Book Covers
- Culture 8.9.17 Book Issue: Cat’s Meow, Joan Juliet Buck
- Culture 8.4.17 Book Issue: Belletrist, Emma Robert’s Book Club
- Culture 8.3.17 Book Issue: Spotlight on Author Katie Kitamura
- Culture 8.2.17 Book Issue: Legendary Authors & The Clothes They Wore