The Editor-In-Chief of The Daily Beast shares her favorite reads, from the story of an electrocuted pachyderm to a cheese maker’s tale in Spain.
Book I’m reading now…
A Death in the Lucky Holiday Hotel, the riveting story of the Bo Xilai family
Book that changed my life…
Evelyn Waugh’s Scoop, a novel about a renegade journalist working for a newspaper called…The Daily Beast.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Expert Guide: Recruiter Kristy Hurt on the Job Search Mon, Mar 30, 2015
- Culture To Read: Veronica Kavass’ Artists in Love Sun, Mar 29, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Aries Fri, Mar 27, 2015
- Culture Spotlight On: Spring Beach Reads Sun, Mar 22, 2015
- Culture To Read: Thomas Campbell’s Seeing Fatima’s Eyes Thu, Mar 19, 2015