The Editor-In-Chief of The Daily Beast shares her favorite reads, from the story of an electrocuted pachyderm to a cheese maker’s tale in Spain.
Book I’m reading now…
A Death in the Lucky Holiday Hotel, the riveting story of the Bo Xilai family
Book that changed my life…
Evelyn Waugh’s Scoop, a novel about a renegade journalist working for a newspaper called…The Daily Beast.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Meet the Artist: Katherine Bernhardt Mon, Oct 12, 2015
- Culture Spotlight On: Voltz Clarke Gallery’s Blair Clarke Fri, Oct 9, 2015
- Culture To Do: Shooting For Stardust at Taschen Gallery Thu, Oct 8, 2015
- Culture To Do: The Fabric of India at the Victoria & Albert Museum Tue, Oct 6, 2015
- Culture To Read: Eric Morse’s What Is Punk? Sun, Oct 4, 2015