The Editor-In-Chief of The Daily Beast shares her favorite reads, from the story of an electrocuted pachyderm to a cheese maker’s tale in Spain.
Book I’m reading now…
A Death in the Lucky Holiday Hotel, the riveting story of the Bo Xilai family
Book that changed my life…
Evelyn Waugh’s Scoop, a novel about a renegade journalist working for a newspaper called…The Daily Beast.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Tory Daily’s Top 10: December 2015 Tue, Dec 1, 2015
- Culture Meet the Artist: Photographer Miguel Flores-Vianna Mon, Nov 30, 2015
- Culture To Do: Matisse & the Book Arts at The Morgan Tue, Nov 24, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Sagittarius Mon, Nov 23, 2015
- Culture To Read: Brigid Berlin Polaroids Sun, Nov 22, 2015