Heading into Weekend 2 of Coachella, Harper’s Bazaar’s Joyann King sent us a quick dispatch of the best show, best dressed and best snack so far. Here, Joyann is in front of Fontenell house, wearing our Pat cardigan and Gabriel skirt.
Favorite bands heard…
Phoenix was the best dance party, and I had some fun in the hip hop tent.
Favorite style seen…
Diane Kruger at the Parker Palm Springs in a silk miniskirt and off-the-shoulder top — the perfect modern take on the Nineties.
Favorite between-show snack…
Cheeky’s in Palm Springs has the most insane breakfast.
More to explore in Music
- Music 11.4.17 Entrepreneur Issue: Strong & Stronger Playlist
- Music 10.14.17 Meet the Band: Miss Velvet & the Blue Wolf
- Music 10.6.17 Tory’s Playlist: Did Someone Say Cocktails?
- Music 8.31.17 Music Issue: To Read, What Is Hip-Hop?
- Music 8.30.17 Music Issue: Singer-Songwriter Mafalda’s Guide to New York City