Heading into Weekend 2 of Coachella, Harper’s Bazaar’s Joyann King sent us a quick dispatch of the best show, best dressed and best snack so far. Here, Joyann is in front of Fontenell house, wearing our Pat cardigan and Gabriel skirt.
Favorite bands heard…
Phoenix was the best dance party, and I had some fun in the hip hop tent.
Favorite style seen…
Diane Kruger at the Parker Palm Springs in a silk miniskirt and off-the-shoulder top — the perfect modern take on the Nineties.
Favorite between-show snack…
Cheeky’s in Palm Springs has the most insane breakfast.
More to explore in Music
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Fall/Winter 2015 Wed, Aug 26, 2015
- Culture Music Issue: Spotlight on Broadway’s Renée Elise Goldsberry Tue, Aug 18, 2015
- Music Music Issue: Double Take, Leon Bridges & Frank Ocean Sun, Aug 16, 2015
- Music Music Issue: Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi on the Grateful Dead Sun, Aug 16, 2015
- Music Music Issue: Spotlight on Singer-Songwriter Courtney Barnett Sat, Aug 15, 2015