It’s Carnaval! So today, take a page from Veruschka and party like it’s…1969. Here’s the supermodel in one of our favorite shots, as she lives it up in Rio de Janeiro for the wild, take-no-prisoners festival. Even if you’re trapped in snowy terrain — and that’s much of the fashion industry right now — you can still shimmy and shake, glamorously, to the samba beat.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 5.20.17 London Issue: To Do, David Hockney at Tate Britain
- Culture 5.12.17 Mother’s Day: Wunderhaus’ Shirley Erskine-Schreyer on Parenting & Family Surprises
- Culture 5.12.17 Mother’s Day: To Do, Celebrate Moms
- Culture 5.12.17 Mother’s Day: To Read, Sophie Calle’s Rachel Monique
- Culture 5.11.17 Mother’s Day: Tastemakers on Mom’s Best Advice