It’s Carnaval! So today, take a page from Veruschka and party like it’s…1969. Here’s the supermodel in one of our favorite shots, as she lives it up in Rio de Janeiro for the wild, take-no-prisoners festival. Even if you’re trapped in snowy terrain — and that’s much of the fashion industry right now — you can still shimmy and shake, glamorously, to the samba beat.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Book of the Week: Claiborne Swanson Frank’s Young Hollywood Mon, Sep 1, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Nancy Meyers’ The Intern Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Every Mother Counts’ Clancy McCarty Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Gagosian Gallery’s Christine Erpf Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Tory On: Mentorship Tue, Aug 19, 2014