Looking for the ultimate power lunch in L.A.? Nothing fits the bill quite like The Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. During Oscar week, the see-and-be-seen factor hits a fever pitch, turning the place into a high school cafeteria — that is, if your class roster was filled with movie stars and studio moguls. As for what they’re nibbling on, the chef gave us the recipe for the restaurant’s popular West Hollywood Salad here.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Expert Guide: The Perfect Holiday Party Mon, Dec 9, 2013
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Thanksgiving Dinner Wed, Nov 27, 2013
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: A Thanksgiving Arrangement Wed, Nov 27, 2013
- Entertaining Kevin West On: Pumpkin Butter & Thanksgiving Prep Mon, Nov 25, 2013
- Entertaining Jessica Seinfeld On: Cooking for Non-Cooks Sun, Nov 24, 2013