Looking for the ultimate power lunch in L.A.? Nothing fits the bill quite like The Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. During Oscar week, the see-and-be-seen factor hits a fever pitch, turning the place into a high school cafeteria — that is, if your class roster was filled with movie stars and studio moguls. As for what they’re nibbling on, the chef gave us the recipe for the restaurant’s popular West Hollywood Salad here.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Tory’s Garden Tue, Apr 22, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Easter Lunch Sat, Apr 19, 2014
- Entertaining Insta-Flowers: Dutch Flower Line Fri, Apr 18, 2014
- Entertaining Recipe: Le Bilboquet’s Salad Niçoise Wed, Apr 16, 2014
- Entertaining Jane Scott Hodges On: The Art of Fine Linens Wed, Apr 9, 2014