Looking for the ultimate power lunch in L.A.? Nothing fits the bill quite like The Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. During Oscar week, the see-and-be-seen factor hits a fever pitch, turning the place into a high school cafeteria — that is, if your class roster was filled with movie stars and studio moguls. As for what they’re nibbling on, the chef gave us the recipe for the restaurant’s popular West Hollywood Salad here.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: The Swizzle Wed, Mar 5, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Fall 2014 Post-Show Lunch Tue, Feb 11, 2014
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Even Editors Eat Sun, Feb 9, 2014
- Entertaining Chef Simpson Wong On: Lunar New Year Feasts & Fêtes Fri, Jan 31, 2014
- Entertaining Recipes: Chateau Marmont Cocktails Thu, Jan 16, 2014