The artist’s been on the surfing scene since the Sixties — and has been recording his experiences, collage-style, in journals throughout. Get the prints at New York’s Clic Gallery and read his description of the above work, from the Eighties and dubbed “Teddy,” here.
“I was in Montauk for a spring snowstorm. On the left is the Andy Warhol invite to Teddy Kennedy’s fundraiser. The Polaroid is of decorator Sam Slomon and writer and surfer Allan Weisbecker. Eric Eastman’s pic of him sanding the rail of a surfboard is at the bottom. Things were hot and heavy in Iran with the Shah….” — Tony
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Tory Daily’s HOT! List: Art Basel Miami Beach Thu, Dec 1, 2016
- Culture To See: Di Donna’s Paths to the Absolute Sun, Nov 27, 2016
- Culture Entertaining Issue: Illustrator & Calligrapher Stephanie Fishwick Sat, Nov 26, 2016
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Sagittarius Sun, Nov 20, 2016
- Culture Tory Story: @Bat_Gio Insta-Scene, Gold Thu, Nov 17, 2016