Donna Karan and Stephan Weiss are one of fashion’s most enduring love stories. They met by chance when she was just 19, went their separate ways and found their way back to each other a decade later. They were married for 18 years before Weiss passed away from lung cancer in 2001. Weiss was Karan’s business partner, yes, but in many ways her muse. He was an artist in his own right, and now, Karan has put his sculptures and drawings on display at Urban Zen. If you’re in town for the holidays, stop by to see Connecting the Dots.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: What I Love About Movies Mon, Feb 23, 2015
- Culture Happy Lunar New Year! Thu, Feb 19, 2015
- Culture To Do: Larry David’s Fish In the Dark Fri, Feb 6, 2015
- Culture To Do: Vik Muniz at Ben Brown Fine Arts in Hong Kong Mon, Feb 2, 2015
- Culture To Read: Nick Hornby’s Funny Girl Sat, Jan 31, 2015