Donna Karan and Stephan Weiss are one of fashion’s most enduring love stories. They met by chance when she was just 19, went their separate ways and found their way back to each other a decade later. They were married for 18 years before Weiss passed away from lung cancer in 2001. Weiss was Karan’s business partner, yes, but in many ways her muse. He was an artist in his own right, and now, Karan has put his sculptures and drawings on display at Urban Zen. If you’re in town for the holidays, stop by to see Connecting the Dots.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Gemini Sun, May 31, 2015
- Culture Meet the Innovator: Harvard Professor Kit Parker Sun, May 31, 2015
- Culture To Read: Richard Diebenkorn Thu, May 21, 2015
- Culture To See: Niki de Saint Phalle at Guggenheim Bilbao Mon, May 18, 2015
- Culture Word of Mouth: Cannes 2015 Sat, May 16, 2015