Slim Aarons turns his lens on the Italian jet set.
Want a glimpse of what “living the good life” really looks like? Then check out Slim Aarons’ new book La Dolce Vita, which captures the glamorous lives of the Beautiful People in Italy — six decades worth. Shot everywhere from Porto Ercole’s famed Il Pellicano Hotel to the snowy mountains of Cortina d’Ampezzo, his images inspire us to add a bit of bohemian glamour and Old-School chic into our lives. Needless to say, some of our favorite motifs — bold ethnic jewelry, nautical stripes, Sixties and Seventies silhouettes — feature heavily here. It’s the leisure life, Italian style.
More to explore in Culture
- Beauty 2.2.17 Love Relentlessly: Meet the Artist, Meghann Stephenson
- Culture 1.27.17 Lunar New Year: Thierry Chow’s Feng Shui Tips to Maximize Good Fortune
- Culture 1.26.17 Lunar New Year: Astrologer Susie Cox on the Year of the Fire Rooster
- Culture 1.24.17 Tory On: The Lunar New Year
- Culture 1.23.17 To Do: William J. O’Brien at Marianne Boesky