Just as Bob Dylan had Blonde on Blonde, we can apply that theory to some of our favorite style pairings: Color on color. Print on print. Texture on texture. It all works. Here, we took a traditional fabric (tweed) and multiplied it by itself. Layering on texture feels especially right for fall. The only trick is to keep the colors similar so they don’t compete — and you’ve mastered the mix. Get this look, or shop all tweed.
More to explore in Style
- Style NYFW Spotlight: Our Favorite Fashion Week Instagrams Fri, Feb 12, 2016
- Style NYFW Style Spotlight: Allure Magazine’s Rachael Wang Fri, Feb 12, 2016
- Style NYFW: Tory Burch Street Style Through the Years Thu, Feb 11, 2016
- Style NYFW Word of Mouth: Alexa Chung’s Villoid Wed, Feb 10, 2016
- Style NYFW Survival Guide: System Magazine’s Elizabeth Von Guttman Tue, Feb 9, 2016