Just as Bob Dylan had Blonde on Blonde, we can apply that theory to some of our favorite style pairings: Color on color. Print on print. Texture on texture. It all works. Here, we took a traditional fabric (tweed) and multiplied it by itself. Layering on texture feels especially right for fall. The only trick is to keep the colors similar so they don’t compete — and you’ve mastered the mix. Get this look, or shop all tweed.
More to explore in Style
- Style Mother’s Day: Accessories Designer Kendall Conrad on Family Outings & Beach Bonfires Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Wish List Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Spotlight on Model Sigrid Agren Thu, Apr 30, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Wed, Apr 29, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Video Tue, Apr 28, 2015