Just as Bob Dylan had Blonde on Blonde, we can apply that theory to some of our favorite style pairings: Color on color. Print on print. Texture on texture. It all works. Here, we took a traditional fabric (tweed) and multiplied it by itself. Layering on texture feels especially right for fall. The only trick is to keep the colors similar so they don’t compete — and you’ve mastered the mix. Get this look, or shop all tweed.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.27.17 Getaway Issue: Editors’ Style Tips, 6 Sunny Destinations & What to Wear
- Style 4.23.17 Getaway Issue: Jacey Duprie’s Positano Polish
- Style 4.14.17 Spring 2017: World of Mouth, Garden Party Windows
- Style 4.12.17 Garden Issue: Word of Mouth, Garden Party Taxis in London
- Style 4.11.17 Garden Issue: Looking Great, Helena Bordon