Just as Bob Dylan had Blonde on Blonde, we can apply that theory to some of our favorite style pairings: Color on color. Print on print. Texture on texture. It all works. Here, we took a traditional fabric (tweed) and multiplied it by itself. Layering on texture feels especially right for fall. The only trick is to keep the colors similar so they don’t compete — and you’ve mastered the mix. Get this look, or shop all tweed.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Patterned T-Shirt Mon, May 25, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Summer Getaway Sat, May 23, 2015
- Beauty Most Wanted: Paintbox Manicures & Printed Bags Wed, May 20, 2015
- Style Behind the Scenes: The Making of Tory’s Kempner Slides Tue, May 19, 2015
- Style Tory On: Blue & White Tue, May 19, 2015