Just as Bob Dylan had Blonde on Blonde, we can apply that theory to some of our favorite style pairings: Color on color. Print on print. Texture on texture. It all works. Here, we took a traditional fabric (tweed) and multiplied it by itself. Layering on texture feels especially right for fall. The only trick is to keep the colors similar so they don’t compete — and you’ve mastered the mix. Get this look, or shop all tweed.
More to explore in Style
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Wish List Fri, Apr 29, 2016
- Style Mother’s Day: Sally & Chloe Perrin on Best Advice & Closet Envy Fri, Apr 29, 2016
- Style Mother’s Day: Exclusive Wallpaper Thu, Apr 28, 2016
- Style Tunic Issue: Matilde Marzotto Mon, Apr 25, 2016
- Style Tunic Issue: Sabine Getty Mon, Apr 25, 2016