Just as Bob Dylan had Blonde on Blonde, we can apply that theory to some of our favorite style pairings: Color on color. Print on print. Texture on texture. It all works. Here, we took a traditional fabric (tweed) and multiplied it by itself. Layering on texture feels especially right for fall. The only trick is to keep the colors similar so they don’t compete — and you’ve mastered the mix. Get this look, or shop all tweed.
More to explore in Style
- Style Tory On: Holiday 2015 Sat, Nov 28, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Embellished Statement Heels Fri, Nov 27, 2015
- Style Most Wanted: Acorn Charm Smoking Slipper Wed, Nov 25, 2015
- Style Best Dressed: Jessica Alba Fri, Nov 20, 2015
- Style Author Hal Rubenstein On: The Looks of Love Mon, Nov 9, 2015