Here’s the Cooling Chamomile, a hangover cure courtesy of Dutta, the longtime bartender at Bar Seine at New York’s Plaza Athénée, where we shot our Fall 2012 Lookbook. It’s so new, it’s not even on their menu yet. Created at the request of a hotel patron in need, the drink is based on a recipe from Dutta’s hometown in Bangladesh. It includes a soothing mix of organic chamomile tea steeped in mint, cardamom and clove.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: The Swizzle Wed, Mar 5, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Fall 2014 Post-Show Lunch Tue, Feb 11, 2014
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Even Editors Eat Sun, Feb 9, 2014
- Entertaining Chef Simpson Wong On: Lunar New Year Feasts & Fêtes Fri, Jan 31, 2014
- Entertaining Recipes: Chateau Marmont Cocktails Thu, Jan 16, 2014