Here’s the Cooling Chamomile, a hangover cure courtesy of Dutta, the longtime bartender at Bar Seine at New York’s Plaza Athénée, where we shot our Fall 2012 Lookbook. It’s so new, it’s not even on their menu yet. Created at the request of a hotel patron in need, the drink is based on a recipe from Dutta’s hometown in Bangladesh. It includes a soothing mix of organic chamomile tea steeped in mint, cardamom and clove.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Thanksgiving Dinner Wed, Nov 27, 2013
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: A Thanksgiving Arrangement Wed, Nov 27, 2013
- Entertaining Kevin West On: Pumpkin Butter & Thanksgiving Prep Mon, Nov 25, 2013
- Entertaining Jessica Seinfeld On: Cooking for Non-Cooks Sun, Nov 24, 2013
- Entertaining To See: Cherry Bombe’s Foodie Feast Sat, Nov 23, 2013