Here’s the Cooling Chamomile, a hangover cure courtesy of Dutta, the longtime bartender at Bar Seine at New York’s Plaza Athénée, where we shot our Fall 2012 Lookbook. It’s so new, it’s not even on their menu yet. Created at the request of a hotel patron in need, the drink is based on a recipe from Dutta’s hometown in Bangladesh. It includes a soothing mix of organic chamomile tea steeped in mint, cardamom and clove.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Tory’s Garden Tue, Apr 22, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Easter Lunch Sat, Apr 19, 2014
- Entertaining Insta-Flowers: Dutch Flower Line Fri, Apr 18, 2014
- Entertaining Recipe: Le Bilboquet’s Salad Niçoise Wed, Apr 16, 2014
- Entertaining Jane Scott Hodges On: The Art of Fine Linens Wed, Apr 9, 2014