A tribute to the beloved writer, filmmaker and mother. Through her books, movies and plays, Nora Ephron mastered the art of making people laugh through their tears. She delivered the gods-honest truth about love, marriage, divorce, aging (and even cooking) with humor. We each have our own Ephron favorite — Heartburn, When Harry Met Sally, I Feel Bad About My Neck, Scribble Sribble, Love, Loss and What I Wore, I Remember Nothing…. Thank you, Nora. You are a giant.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Gemini Sun, May 31, 2015
- Culture Meet the Innovator: Harvard Professor Kit Parker Sun, May 31, 2015
- Culture To Read: Richard Diebenkorn Thu, May 21, 2015
- Culture To See: Niki de Saint Phalle at Guggenheim Bilbao Mon, May 18, 2015
- Culture Word of Mouth: Cannes 2015 Sat, May 16, 2015