A tribute to the beloved writer, filmmaker and mother. Through her books, movies and plays, Nora Ephron mastered the art of making people laugh through their tears. She delivered the gods-honest truth about love, marriage, divorce, aging (and even cooking) with humor. We each have our own Ephron favorite — Heartburn, When Harry Met Sally, I Feel Bad About My Neck, Scribble Sribble, Love, Loss and What I Wore, I Remember Nothing…. Thank you, Nora. You are a giant.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Book of the Week: Claiborne Swanson Frank’s Young Hollywood Mon, Sep 1, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Nancy Meyers’ The Intern Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Every Mother Counts’ Clancy McCarty Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Gagosian Gallery’s Christine Erpf Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Tory On: Mentorship Tue, Aug 19, 2014