A tribute to the beloved writer, filmmaker and mother. Through her books, movies and plays, Nora Ephron mastered the art of making people laugh through their tears. She delivered the gods-honest truth about love, marriage, divorce, aging (and even cooking) with humor. We each have our own Ephron favorite — Heartburn, When Harry Met Sally, I Feel Bad About My Neck, Scribble Sribble, Love, Loss and What I Wore, I Remember Nothing…. Thank you, Nora. You are a giant.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: Linda Rottenberg’s Crazy is a Compliment Sun, Sep 21, 2014
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Libra Sat, Sep 20, 2014
- Culture To Read: Keith Richards’ Gus & Me Wed, Sep 17, 2014
- Culture To Do: Peter Lindbergh at Gagosian Gallery Sun, Sep 14, 2014
- Culture To Read: Claiborne Swanson Frank’s Young Hollywood Mon, Sep 1, 2014