The Aperlaï designer relaxes under a Turkish sun.
- WHAT I’M PACKING…
- Bikinis, cover-up, straw hats, caftans,
flat sandals and chunky jewelry…that’s it!
- DURING THE DAY I WILL…
- Swim and go sailing around the coast to visit natural and wild coves. I always go to Aperlaï — the most magical place.
- AT NIGHT I WILL…
- Watch the stars in the sky while chatting with friends and family.
- GAME I LIKE TO PLAY…
- SUMMER COCKTAIL…
- Martini bianco
- BOOKS I’M PACKING…
- Tom Clancy novels
- BEAUTY TIP…
- I always wear a Panama hat plus Esthederm sun block.
- TRAVEL TIP…
- If you don’t speak Turkish, just smile and you’ll always find people eager to try to understand you.
- SECRET ONLY A LOCAL WOULD KNOW…
- The best crab fish ever is at Bayram in Kekova. Also, it takes only five minutes by speed boat to visit Castelorrizo, a little Greek island right by the Turkish coast.
- SUMMER PLAYLIST…
- The XX, Caribou, Nicolas Jaar, Marbert Rocel and Lee Curtiss
More to explore in
Color Issue: Alexander Vreeland on His Grandmother, Diana
Tue, Nov 11, 2014
Color Issue: Makeup Artist Mai Quynh’s Beauty Tips
Fri, Nov 7, 2014
Expert Guide: Alexandra Wilkis Wilson’s Beauty Tips
Mon, Oct 13, 2014
Spring 2015: Backstage Beauty & Hair
Fri, Sep 12, 2014
Mentorship: DooBop’s Benjamin Bernet & Jodie Patterson
Thu, Aug 21, 2014