I love my job because… I get to do what I love every day, which is be creative, write about fashion, ogle pictures — and shop!
In these photos I’m wearing… (from right) Tory’s Opal cardigan, Darya dress and Laycee sandals with an Hermes watch, Lena Wald earrings and Helen Ficalora necklace. And Tory’s Harp pant and Layce sandals with an Asos blouse.
My style icons are… Giovanna Battaglia, Hanneli Mustaparta and Alexa Chung.
The best fashion advice I ever received was… I have an identical twin sister and we wore matching outfits until the age of 4. My mother then said to me, “Dress like yourself.”
My wardrobe wouldn’t be complete without… Having access to my sister’s closet. Also, my diamond Cartier wedding band.
This year, I’m going to… Wear my hair down more often.
I love living in LA because… I can run outside every morning, have a picnic with my kids on the beach in January — and go back home to NYC and thoroughly appreciate my roots.
My charity is… Knowledge is Power Program (KIPP).
My sign is… Libra.
More to explore in Style
- Style Meet the Stylist: Martha Ward Wed, Apr 16, 2014
- Style New on the Scene: Louisa & Pookie Burch’s Trademark Mon, Apr 14, 2014
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Coachella Chic Fri, Apr 11, 2014
- Style Street Style: Zina Charkoplia’s Scarlet Fever Thu, Apr 10, 2014
- Style Workweek Chic: Spotlight on the Sheath Tue, Apr 8, 2014