And now for a little Marrakech in Manhattan…. Melissa Bradley’s Indagare Souk, an online marketplace for artisanal wares from around the world, is setting up camp at the Plaza Athenee through May 9. Stop by to pick up jewelry from Africa, textiles from India and more.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 8.13.17 To Visit: Hawaii’s Kauai Island
- Travel 8.12.17 Getaway Guide: Designer Cathryn Minoli’s Hidden Town of Punta Ala
- Travel 8.11.17 Postcard from Mallorca & Marrakech: Interior Designer Ariel Ashe’s Top 5 Things to Do
- Travel 8.10.17 Author Holly Peterson On: The Hamptons
- Travel 8.10.17 Getaway Guide: 24 Hours in Cartagena with Designer Paula Mendoza