The Look: Espadrilles — the official shoe of summer — made modern.
Style Tip: Our summer mantra? Live on the wedge. With its leg-elongating height, our Linley High Wedge Espadrille works with everything in our closet: distressed cut-offs; skinny jeans; cropped pants; long trousers, and dresses both maxi and midi. It adds five inches, but a one-inch platform makes it a comfortable shoe for getting around. Plus, we love tomboy details like laces and canvas.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur: Nine in the Mirror’s Adriana Chryssicopoulos Mon, Jul 27, 2015
- Style As Seen In: Tory Sport in Vogue Thu, Jul 23, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Swimwear Designer Patricia Kwok Tue, Jul 21, 2015
- Style Tory On: Checks, Statement Necklaces & More Wed, Jul 15, 2015
- Style Street Style: Blogger Maryna Kovaltchuk’s Pattern Play Wed, Jul 15, 2015