It’s been three years since we last sat in a movie theater and were swept away by Wes Anderson’s imagination (and soundtrack). We’ve been seeing previews and posters here and there of his latest, Moonrise Kingdom, a period romance set to open at Cannes in May. Mr. Anderson, welcome back. We missed you.
More to explore in Culture
- Beauty 3.19.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Tenoverten Entrepreneurs Nadine Abramcyk & Adair Ilyinsky
- Culture 3.18.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Bygone Badass Broads
- Culture 3.15.18 #EmbraceAmbition: FounderMade’s Meghan Asha on Top Entrepreneur Tips
- Culture 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Introducing New York’s City of Women
- Culture 3.13.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Meg Wolitzer’s The Female Persuasion