They say love is a fabric which never fades, but in the case of Chelsea Editions, fabric is a love which never fades. The New York-based textile house both designs original prints and meticulously recreates antique embroideries (some based off nothing more than small remnants of fabric from the 1600s). Here, some of our favorites.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 4.16.18 What’s Your Sign? Taurus
- Culture 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: To Do, Antonio Lopez at Danziger Gallery
- Culture 3.28.18 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.28.18 Spring 2018: To Read, An Atlas of Rare & Familiar Colour
- Culture 3.22.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Jazmin Grace Grimaldi & Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles