When titans met (sort of). In its upcoming Turner Monet Twombly: Later Painting, the Tate Liverpool is bringing together masters JMW Turner, Claude Monet and Cy Twombly. All three were fascinated by landscapes but translated them so differently. While London is gearing up for the upcoming Olympics, this is the perfect chance to stop and appreciate the waterlilies, the lake and the poplars.
Monet’s Poplars on the Epte, 1891 Tate, 2011
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Dr. Sam On: The Psychology of Time Management Sun, Mar 9, 2014
- Style 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Fiona Kotur Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Culture To Do: Alex Katz at Thaddaeus Ropac Sun, Mar 2, 2014
- Culture Entrepreneur: Out of Order’s Dorian Grinspan Sat, Mar 1, 2014
- Culture Survival Guide: Tracy Brennan’s Oscar Weekend Fri, Feb 28, 2014