What happens when Olivier Zahm and Johan Lindeberg join forces? Art meets fashion, of course. For Fashion Week, the Purple magazine editor is curating a selection of art, music and film at Lindeberg’s BLK DNM store, with a kick-off event February 11 from 2pm-8pm. Expect to see work by Purple staples Terry Richardson, Max Snow, Olaf Breuning and Zahm, as well a steady rotation of ultra cool people stopping into view it all. There will also be a limited edition BLK DNM t-shirt designed by Purple Fashion.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 6.23.17 Meet the Artist: Jocelyn Hobbie
- Culture 6.21.17 What’s Your Sign? Cancer
- Culture 6.20.17 To Do: Walasse Ting at Hong Kong’s Alisan Fine Arts
- Culture 6.15.17 Entrepreneurs: Iksel Decorative Arts’ Mehmet & Dimonah Iksel
- Culture 6.13.17 Lauren Bush Lauren On: New York’s FEED Shop & Café