What happens when Olivier Zahm and Johan Lindeberg join forces? Art meets fashion, of course. For Fashion Week, the Purple magazine editor is curating a selection of art, music and film at Lindeberg’s BLK DNM store, with a kick-off event February 11 from 2pm-8pm. Expect to see work by Purple staples Terry Richardson, Max Snow, Olaf Breuning and Zahm, as well a steady rotation of ultra cool people stopping into view it all. There will also be a limited edition BLK DNM t-shirt designed by Purple Fashion.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.26.17 To Do: Raymond Pettibon at the New Museum
- Culture 3.11.17 Embrace Ambition: Entrepreneur Spotlight on Juliette Longuet
- Culture 3.11.17 Embrace Ambition: The Tomorrows’ Ally Lewis & Louise Denny
- Culture 3.8.17 Embrace Ambition: Advice from Tastemakers
- Culture 3.7.17 Embrace Ambition: The Video