What happens when Olivier Zahm and Johan Lindeberg join forces? Art meets fashion, of course. For Fashion Week, the Purple magazine editor is curating a selection of art, music and film at Lindeberg’s BLK DNM store, with a kick-off event February 11 from 2pm-8pm. Expect to see work by Purple staples Terry Richardson, Max Snow, Olaf Breuning and Zahm, as well a steady rotation of ultra cool people stopping into view it all. There will also be a limited edition BLK DNM t-shirt designed by Purple Fashion.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Matisse & the Book Arts at The Morgan Tue, Nov 24, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Sagittarius Mon, Nov 23, 2015
- Culture To Read: Brigid Berlin Polaroids Sun, Nov 22, 2015
- Culture Author Juman Malouf On: The Trilogy of Two Sat, Nov 21, 2015
- Culture To Do: Paige Powell at the Portland Art Museum Sat, Nov 21, 2015