What happens when Olivier Zahm and Johan Lindeberg join forces? Art meets fashion, of course. For Fashion Week, the Purple magazine editor is curating a selection of art, music and film at Lindeberg’s BLK DNM store, with a kick-off event February 11 from 2pm-8pm. Expect to see work by Purple staples Terry Richardson, Max Snow, Olaf Breuning and Zahm, as well a steady rotation of ultra cool people stopping into view it all. There will also be a limited edition BLK DNM t-shirt designed by Purple Fashion.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Virgo Sun, Aug 23, 2015
- Culture Music Issue: Spotlight on Broadway’s Renée Elise Goldsberry Tue, Aug 18, 2015
- Culture To Do: The Rise of Sneaker Culture at the Brooklyn Museum Mon, Aug 10, 2015
- Culture Meet the Philanthropist: Sugarplum Children’s Lady Jubie Wigan Sun, Aug 9, 2015
- Culture To Do: Wes Anderson Tribute at Joseph Gross Thu, Aug 6, 2015