What happens when Olivier Zahm and Johan Lindeberg join forces? Art meets fashion, of course. For Fashion Week, the Purple magazine editor is curating a selection of art, music and film at Lindeberg’s BLK DNM store, with a kick-off event February 11 from 2pm-8pm. Expect to see work by Purple staples Terry Richardson, Max Snow, Olaf Breuning and Zahm, as well a steady rotation of ultra cool people stopping into view it all. There will also be a limited edition BLK DNM t-shirt designed by Purple Fashion.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture London Issue: Day in the Life, Serpentine Galleries’ Yana Peel Sat, Dec 10, 2016
- Culture London Issue: To See, You Say You Want a Revolution at the V&A Wed, Dec 7, 2016
- Culture Tory Daily’s HOT! List: Art Basel Miami Beach Thu, Dec 1, 2016
- Culture To See: Di Donna’s Paths to the Absolute Sun, Nov 27, 2016
- Culture Entertaining Issue: Illustrator & Calligrapher Stephanie Fishwick Sat, Nov 26, 2016