There’s not much more you need than a girl and her guitar. Especially when that girl is singer Iman Hariri-Kia. On Saturday, December 3, she is playing the Village’s Bitter End, where legends like Les Paul, Joni Mitchell and Bob Dylan have headlined.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 4.16.18 What’s Your Sign? Taurus
- Culture 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: To Do, Antonio Lopez at Danziger Gallery
- Culture 3.28.18 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.28.18 Spring 2018: To Read, An Atlas of Rare & Familiar Colour
- Culture 3.22.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Jazmin Grace Grimaldi & Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles