With Andy Warhol on her arm, Edie Sedgwick was the poster girl for New York’s ultra cool Sixties art scene. She was known as much for her signature leopard coat as she was for her short hair and strong brows. Edie is an enduring style icon and a good argument for adding a little leopard to your look.
More to explore in Style
- Style Day in the Life: Marie Claire’s Jessica Minkoff Wed, Jul 30, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Fitbit Flex Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Style Just One Thing: The Printed Scarf Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Beauty Rachel Antonoff On: Scents & Silliness Fri, Jul 11, 2014
- Style Double Take: Pamela Skaist-Levy & Gela Nash-Taylor Sat, Jul 5, 2014