With Andy Warhol on her arm, Edie Sedgwick was the poster girl for New York’s ultra cool Sixties art scene. She was known as much for her signature leopard coat as she was for her short hair and strong brows. Edie is an enduring style icon and a good argument for adding a little leopard to your look.
More to explore in Style
- Style Meet the Stylist: Martha Ward Wed, Apr 16, 2014
- Style New on the Scene: Louisa & Pookie Burch’s Trademark Mon, Apr 14, 2014
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Coachella Chic Fri, Apr 11, 2014
- Style Street Style: Zina Charkoplia’s Scarlet Fever Thu, Apr 10, 2014
- Style Workweek Chic: Spotlight on the Sheath Tue, Apr 8, 2014