Dickens, Kipling, Churchill and other art and political luminaries made London’s Dover Street Arts Club a famed spot to throw a party or meet tête-à-tête in the 19th and early 20th centuries. The old townhouse was recently redone and re-opened…with Mark Ronson djing in the basement nightclub and Gwyneth Paltrow and Stella McCartney helping with decor.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.12.18 To Visit: Miró Exhibit, Grand Palais
- Culture 12.6.18 To Read: The Wes Anderson Collection
- Culture 11.26.18 To Visit: Andy Warhol at The Whitney Museum of American Art
- Culture 11.12.18 Spotlight On: Illustrator Maddie Edgar
- Culture 11.7.18 Spotlight On: Grand Central Terminal’s Celestial Ceiling