Dickens, Kipling, Churchill and other art and political luminaries made London’s Dover Street Arts Club a famed spot to throw a party or meet tête-à-tête in the 19th and early 20th centuries. The old townhouse was recently redone and re-opened…with Mark Ronson djing in the basement nightclub and Gwyneth Paltrow and Stella McCartney helping with decor.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Dr. Sam On: The Psychology of Time Management Sun, Mar 9, 2014
- Style 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Fiona Kotur Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Culture To Do: Alex Katz at Thaddaeus Ropac Sun, Mar 2, 2014
- Culture Entrepreneur: Out of Order’s Dorian Grinspan Sat, Mar 1, 2014
- Culture Survival Guide: Tracy Brennan’s Oscar Weekend Fri, Feb 28, 2014