Dickens, Kipling, Churchill and other art and political luminaries made London’s Dover Street Arts Club a famed spot to throw a party or meet tête-à-tête in the 19th and early 20th centuries. The old townhouse was recently redone and re-opened…with Mark Ronson djing in the basement nightclub and Gwyneth Paltrow and Stella McCartney helping with decor.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.18.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Bygone Badass Broads
- Culture 3.15.18 #EmbraceAmbition: FounderMade’s Meghan Asha on Top Entrepreneur Tips
- Culture 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Introducing New York’s City of Women
- Culture 3.13.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Meg Wolitzer’s The Female Persuasion
- Culture 3.12.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Model Varsha Thapa on Giving Back & Positive Thinking