Q: If I buy just one look this season, what should it be? — Julia, London
A: This season, the best investment is a tailored suit. A perfectly-cut jacket and trouser never goes out of style and can be worn in so many ways. I love a men’s-inspired chalk-stripe look paired with a bow blouse and leopard pumps. I also wear my blazers and trousers separately. A blazer can be worn over a printed dress, skirt or jeans, and tailored pants are a great foundation for the office with blouses or sweaters.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.16.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Most Wanted, Embrace Ambition Bracelet
- Style 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Jewelry Entrepreneurs Randi Molofsky & Meaghan Flynn
- Style 3.12.18 In Memoriam: Hubert de Givenchy
- Style 3.7.18 Stylist Faye Tsui On: Hong Kong Style
- Style 2.28.18 Spring 2018: Most Wanted, The Logo Spinner Necklace