Q: If I buy just one look this season, what should it be? — Julia, London
A: This season, the best investment is a tailored suit. A perfectly-cut jacket and trouser never goes out of style and can be worn in so many ways. I love a men’s-inspired chalk-stripe look paired with a bow blouse and leopard pumps. I also wear my blazers and trousers separately. A blazer can be worn over a printed dress, skirt or jeans, and tailored pants are a great foundation for the office with blouses or sweaters.
More to explore in Style
- Style Milan Issue: Entrepreneur Spotlight on La DoubleJ’s J.J. Martin Sun, Apr 19, 2015
- Style Milan Issue: Meet the Designers Behind Blazé Blazers Sat, Apr 18, 2015
- Style Meet the Stylist: Jeanann Williams Sun, Apr 12, 2015
- Style Looking Good: Stylist Vanessa Chow Sat, Apr 11, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Coachella 2015 Fri, Apr 10, 2015