Q: If I buy just one look this season, what should it be? — Julia, London
A: This season, the best investment is a tailored suit. A perfectly-cut jacket and trouser never goes out of style and can be worn in so many ways. I love a men’s-inspired chalk-stripe look paired with a bow blouse and leopard pumps. I also wear my blazers and trousers separately. A blazer can be worn over a printed dress, skirt or jeans, and tailored pants are a great foundation for the office with blouses or sweaters.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.27.17 Getaway Issue: Editors’ Style Tips, 6 Sunny Destinations & What to Wear
- Style 4.23.17 Getaway Issue: Jacey Duprie’s Positano Polish
- Style 4.14.17 Spring 2017: World of Mouth, Garden Party Windows
- Style 4.12.17 Garden Issue: Word of Mouth, Garden Party Taxis in London
- Style 4.11.17 Garden Issue: Looking Great, Helena Bordon