Q: If I buy just one look this season, what should it be? — Julia, London
A: This season, the best investment is a tailored suit. A perfectly-cut jacket and trouser never goes out of style and can be worn in so many ways. I love a men’s-inspired chalk-stripe look paired with a bow blouse and leopard pumps. I also wear my blazers and trousers separately. A blazer can be worn over a printed dress, skirt or jeans, and tailored pants are a great foundation for the office with blouses or sweaters.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Fiona Kotur Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Culture Entrepreneur: Out of Order’s Dorian Grinspan Sat, Mar 1, 2014
- Style Best Dressed: 1stdibs’ Mollie Ruprecht Fri, Feb 28, 2014
- Style Reva On: Leopard Prints & Pool Escapes Tue, Feb 25, 2014
- Style Spring 2014: Exclusive Wallpaper Sat, Feb 22, 2014