Q: If I buy just one look this season, what should it be? — Julia, London
A: This season, the best investment is a tailored suit. A perfectly-cut jacket and trouser never goes out of style and can be worn in so many ways. I love a men’s-inspired chalk-stripe look paired with a bow blouse and leopard pumps. I also wear my blazers and trousers separately. A blazer can be worn over a printed dress, skirt or jeans, and tailored pants are a great foundation for the office with blouses or sweaters.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Fleming Bag Tue, Aug 26, 2014
- Style Editor’s Style Tip: Workweek Chic Mon, Aug 25, 2014
- Style Mentorship: Style.com’s Nicole Phelps Fri, Aug 22, 2014
- Style Video: Sunglass Style, Entrance to Exit Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Style Beach Style: VivaLuxury’s Annabelle Fleur Thu, Aug 14, 2014