Into the Gloss’ Emily Weiss wears Fall 2011 long and loose.
I love my job because… beauty never gets old.
My favorite fall getaway is… Connecticut, for thrift shopping and antiquing. Heck, it’s my favorite getaway year round.
I would wear this look to… lunch with Yves Saint Laurent in 1977.
My style mantra is… pick a few favorite items and keep them in heavy rotation. This outfit is great because it’s impactful when worn together but also versatile as separates that can be mixed and matched.
The best piece of fashion advice I ever received is… “Bring a sweater.” — My mom
What I love most about fall… big sweaters and back to work.
My sign is… Aries.
My charity is… Vineyard Arts Project.
If I lived anywhere other than New York… it would be Venice Beach, CA, or a rural plot of land somewhere warm, growing vegetables and doing yoga and generally operating totally off the map.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty 3.12.19 Vintner’s Daughter’s April Gargiulo on Never Compromising
- Beauty 2.10.19 Fall/Winter 2019: Backstage Beauty & Hair
- Beauty 11.26.18 Spotlight On: Lord Jones CBD Gumdrops
- Beauty 11.19.18 Entrepreneur Issue: Karolina Kurkova on Gryph & IvyRose
- Beauty 9.7.18 Spring/Summer 2019: Backstage Beauty & Hair