We love a great love story — especially when it’s in French. Un Homme et Une Femme — French for “A Man and A Woman” — is a beautiful classic film tracing the lives of Anne and Jean-Louis who fall in love with each other after tragically losing their spouses. This 1966 work seems stunningly realistic while showing understated intimacy — a truly chic must-see on Bastille Day.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 4.16.18 What’s Your Sign? Taurus
- Culture 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: To Do, Antonio Lopez at Danziger Gallery
- Culture 3.28.18 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.28.18 Spring 2018: To Read, An Atlas of Rare & Familiar Colour
- Culture 3.22.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Jazmin Grace Grimaldi & Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles