From his massive scribbles and seemingly haphazard paintings to the crumpled, messy, color-splashed sculptures, everything artist Cy Tombly does is beautiful. Cy Twombly: Sculptures 1992-2005 looks at a meer slice (yet still a satisfying slice) of his life’s work.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.10.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Rose Wylie at Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: Meet the Furniture Designer, Cam Crockford
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Deborah Roberts at Fort Gansevoort
- Culture 12.7.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Faena District
- Culture 12.7.17 Art & Design Issue: Jewelry Designer Susan Alexandra’s Top 5 Art Inspirations