From his massive scribbles and seemingly haphazard paintings to the crumpled, messy, color-splashed sculptures, everything artist Cy Tombly does is beautiful. Cy Twombly: Sculptures 1992-2005 looks at a meer slice (yet still a satisfying slice) of his life’s work.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 11.12.18 Spotlight On: Illustrator Maddie Edgar
- Culture 11.7.18 Spotlight On: Grand Central Terminal’s Celestial Ceiling
- Culture 11.5.18 Yana Peel and Caroline Issa On: The Art World
- Culture 10.28.18 Fall Getaway: Illustrator Isabelle Feliu
- Culture 10.19.18 To Visit: Magazzino Italian Art Foundation