Alec Baldwin has taken to Twitter like a duck to water. In less than three weeks, his 140-character missives have gotten everyone all a-Twit. Is he really thinking about running for New York City’s mayor spot (Bloomberg is on board as long as Baldwin relocates officially); is that really him posting more than 30 Tweets in one day about anything from his favorite William Holden movies to the state of American politics? Yes. He even makes time to answer fan qs….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Meet the Artist: Donald Robertson Wed, Dec 11, 2013
- Culture Word of Mouth: TBF & Women Rule Sat, Dec 7, 2013
- Culture Tastemakers: The de Purys on Art Basel & Gifts for the Art Lover Fri, Dec 6, 2013
- Culture Quote of the Day: Nelson Mandela Fri, Dec 6, 2013
- Culture Book of the Week: Jane & Serge. A Family Album Thu, Dec 5, 2013