Alec Baldwin has taken to Twitter like a duck to water. In less than three weeks, his 140-character missives have gotten everyone all a-Twit. Is he really thinking about running for New York City’s mayor spot (Bloomberg is on board as long as Baldwin relocates officially); is that really him posting more than 30 Tweets in one day about anything from his favorite William Holden movies to the state of American politics? Yes. He even makes time to answer fan qs….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Book of the Week: California Surfing & Climbing in the Fifties Fri, Mar 14, 2014
- Culture Dr. Sam On: The Psychology of Time Management Sun, Mar 9, 2014
- Style 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Fiona Kotur Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Culture To Do: Alex Katz at Thaddaeus Ropac Sun, Mar 2, 2014
- Culture Entrepreneur: Out of Order’s Dorian Grinspan Sat, Mar 1, 2014