Alec Baldwin has taken to Twitter like a duck to water. In less than three weeks, his 140-character missives have gotten everyone all a-Twit. Is he really thinking about running for New York City’s mayor spot (Bloomberg is on board as long as Baldwin relocates officially); is that really him posting more than 30 Tweets in one day about anything from his favorite William Holden movies to the state of American politics? Yes. He even makes time to answer fan qs….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Garry Winogrand at The Met Mon, Jul 7, 2014
- Culture Meet the Artist: Gray Malin Wed, Jul 2, 2014
- Culture Book Tastemaker: Rodrigo Corral’s Design Talk Tue, Jul 1, 2014
- Culture Book of the Week: 40 Greatest Parties in Fiction Tue, Jul 1, 2014
- Culture Book Tastemaker: Jesmyn Ward’s Writerly Advice Mon, Jun 30, 2014