All ears are on the sun-kissed sands of Indio, California, as Coachella 2011 kicks off. Twitter is already all a-Twit over tonight’s collaboration between Interpol and cult movie director David Lynch and Sunday’s sonic double-punch of Kanye West and The Strokes. Wish we were there. Must remember to book tickets earlier for next year….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To See: Alexander Calder at Christie’s & Tory Burch Madison Mon, Apr 21, 2014
- Culture Jill Brooke On: The Need to Say No Mon, Apr 21, 2014
- Culture In Memoriam: Gabriel García Márquez Thu, Apr 17, 2014
- Culture Katty Kay On: The Confidence Code Thu, Apr 17, 2014
- Culture To Do: Tribeca Film Festival Tue, Apr 15, 2014