With all this talk of Kate Middleton and Prince William’s pending wedded bliss, it’s hard not to get swept up in l’amour. Enter Lovers by Peynet, a charming collection of the late, great illustrator Raymond Peynet’s work, a must for any hopeless (or hopeful) romantic.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Book of the Week: Keith Richards’ Gus & Me Wed, Sep 17, 2014
- Culture To Do: Peter Lindbergh at Gagosian Gallery Sun, Sep 14, 2014
- Culture Book of the Week: Claiborne Swanson Frank’s Young Hollywood Mon, Sep 1, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Nancy Meyers’ The Intern Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Every Mother Counts’ Clancy McCarty Wed, Aug 20, 2014