With all this talk of Kate Middleton and Prince William’s pending wedded bliss, it’s hard not to get swept up in l’amour. Enter Lovers by Peynet, a charming collection of the late, great illustrator Raymond Peynet’s work, a must for any hopeless (or hopeful) romantic.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: Eric Morse’s What Is Punk? Sun, Oct 4, 2015
- Culture Author Gayle Tzemach Lemmon On: Resilience, TED Talks & Living in the “And” Sun, Oct 4, 2015
- Culture To Watch: Meet the Patels Fri, Oct 2, 2015
- Culture Director Nancy Meyers On: The Intern Tue, Sep 29, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Libra Mon, Sep 28, 2015