Tina Barney is famous for her beautiful images, usually in a family setting where something is just ever-so-slightly off. Her latest book, Players, is a collection of her work since 1988. To see Tina’s photographs of Tory’s Spring 2010 collection, click here.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.13.17 What’s Your Sign? Capricorn
- Culture 12.10.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Rose Wylie at Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: Meet the Furniture Designer, Cam Crockford
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Deborah Roberts at Fort Gansevoort
- Culture 12.7.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Faena District