UK-based jelly mongers-cum-food artists Sam Bompas and Harry Parr are known as much for their jam as they are for their wacky culinary creations. Their edible architecture ranges from a walk-in cloud of breathable Gin & Tonic titled “Alcoholic Architecture” to a glow-in-the-dark jelly installation recently on display at San Francisco’s MoMA. And be on the lookout for more: Bompas & Parr were recently named among “the 15 people who will define the future of art in Britain” by the UK’s Independent.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Julia Chaplin On: Gypset Living Spaces Sat, Aug 30, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Nancy Meyers’ The Intern Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Every Mother Counts’ Clancy McCarty Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Gagosian Gallery’s Christine Erpf Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Tory On: Mentorship Tue, Aug 19, 2014