Few writers can transport us to realms quite like Gabriel García Márquez, the Nobel Prize winner from Aracataca, Colombia. One of our favorite novelists, he embodied the spirit of powerful storytelling — weaving tales full of beauty and wonder. For all the hours we’ve lost in your imagination… thank you.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Peter Lindbergh at Gagosian Gallery Sun, Sep 14, 2014
- Culture Book of the Week: Claiborne Swanson Frank’s Young Hollywood Mon, Sep 1, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Nancy Meyers’ The Intern Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Every Mother Counts’ Clancy McCarty Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Gagosian Gallery’s Christine Erpf Wed, Aug 20, 2014