Few writers can transport us to realms quite like Gabriel García Márquez, the Nobel Prize winner from Aracataca, Colombia. One of our favorite novelists, he embodied the spirit of powerful storytelling — weaving tales full of beauty and wonder. For all the hours we’ve lost in your imagination… thank you.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Spotlight On: Photographer Shana Novak & The Heirloomist Sat, Oct 15, 2016
- Culture To Read: Michelle Nussbaumer’s Wanderlust Sat, Oct 15, 2016
- Culture Tory Daily’s HOT! List: Fall 2016 Tue, Oct 11, 2016
- Culture To Read: Slim Aarons’ Women Sat, Oct 8, 2016
- Culture Spotlight On: Gagosian Gallery’s Sarah Hoover Mon, Oct 3, 2016