Few writers can transport us to realms quite like Gabriel García Márquez, the Nobel Prize winner from Aracataca, Colombia. One of our favorite novelists, he embodied the spirit of powerful storytelling — weaving tales full of beauty and wonder. For all the hours we’ve lost in your imagination… thank you.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 11.12.18 Spotlight On: Illustrator Maddie Edgar
- Culture 11.7.18 Spotlight On: Grand Central Terminal’s Celestial Ceiling
- Culture 11.5.18 Yana Peel and Caroline Issa On: The Art World
- Culture 10.28.18 Fall Getaway: Illustrator Isabelle Feliu
- Culture 10.19.18 To Visit: Magazzino Italian Art Foundation