Few writers can transport us to realms quite like Gabriel García Márquez, the Nobel Prize winner from Aracataca, Colombia. One of our favorite novelists, he embodied the spirit of powerful storytelling — weaving tales full of beauty and wonder. For all the hours we’ve lost in your imagination… thank you.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: What I Love About Movies Mon, Feb 23, 2015
- Culture Happy Lunar New Year! Thu, Feb 19, 2015
- Culture To Do: Larry David’s Fish In the Dark Fri, Feb 6, 2015
- Culture To Do: Vik Muniz at Ben Brown Fine Arts in Hong Kong Mon, Feb 2, 2015
- Culture To Read: Nick Hornby’s Funny Girl Sat, Jan 31, 2015