Few writers can transport us to realms quite like Gabriel García Márquez, the Nobel Prize winner from Aracataca, Colombia. One of our favorite novelists, he embodied the spirit of powerful storytelling — weaving tales full of beauty and wonder. For all the hours we’ve lost in your imagination… thank you.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Expert Guide: Recruiter Kristy Hurt on the Job Search Mon, Mar 30, 2015
- Culture To Read: Veronica Kavass’ Artists in Love Sun, Mar 29, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Aries Fri, Mar 27, 2015
- Culture Spotlight On: Spring Beach Reads Sun, Mar 22, 2015
- Culture To Read: Thomas Campbell’s Seeing Fatima’s Eyes Thu, Mar 19, 2015