Must Hear: Revel in Dimes
We first heard Revel in Dimes perform on a balmy summer night at The Surf Lodge in Montauk and, ever since, we just can’t get enough of their soulful sound. Their tunes are a little rock and roll with the right amounts of blues and jazz mixed in, plus an undercurrent of just-plain-cool old-school. Their melody and deep rhythms epitomize the kind of live music that concerts were made for — you won’t be able to resist jumping up and jamming.
More to explore in Music
- Music 5.5.23 Mother’s Day Mixtape 2023
- Music 2.13.23 Fall/Winter 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 9.13.22 Spring/Summer 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 8.19.22 Tory Daily 10: Music to Our Ears
- Music 8.18.22 Making Music with Madison Love