Heading into summer’s homestretch is the perfect time for a sweet SoCal album like Jenny Lewis’ The Voyager. The former Rilo Kiley lead singer asked friends Ryan Adams and Beck to help on a few tracks and photographer Autumn de Wilde to shoot the cover — of her in a rainbow Gram Parsons pantsuit. But it’s the album’s first video, for Just One of the Guys, that has gone viral. Watch here for Lewis’ back-up band of Anne Hathaway, Brie Larson and Kristen Stewart run around in cross-dressing mustaches and track suits or dance with enough cool ennui to make Robert Palmer’s Addicted to Love girls proud.
More to explore in Music
- Music 5.5.23 Mother’s Day Mixtape 2023
- Music 2.13.23 Fall/Winter 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 9.13.22 Spring/Summer 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 8.19.22 Tory Daily 10: Music to Our Ears
- Music 8.18.22 Making Music with Madison Love