The streets are alive with the animated sound of Spring/Summer 2022. To celebrate fashion’s return to the runway, Tory assembled 13 of her favorite New York City hotspots — Sant Ambroeus, Vesuvio Bakery and McNally Jackson, among them — for the ultimate SoHo block party outside our 151 Mercer store. Once models completed their circuit of the block, vendors — decked out in custom stripes to echo key prints from the collection — opened shop allowing show-goers to peruse books and enjoy confections. But, as with all pop-ups, what goes up must come down. By lunchtime, music had stopped, stalls were dismantled and Mercer Street was back to its familiar, bustling energy. Just another unexpected Sunday morning in New York City.
See below for the full list of Tory Burch & Co partners.
- Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream
- Peddler Coffee Cart
- Sant Ambroeus
- Vesuvio Bakery
- Goods for the Study — McNally Jackson
- Iconic Magazines
- Housing Works
- Mercer Street Books & Records
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style