Spring/Summer 2022: Front Row
No zoom feature needed here. From subtle contrast stitching to sterling silver accents, the front row can see it all. Mindy Kaling, Gemma Chan, Keke Palmer and Karen Elson were among the friends, family and stars seated along the cobbled street outside our 151 Mercer store to experience Tory’s Spring/Summer 2022 runway show. Wearing a stunning melody of colors, textures and prints from our Fall/Winter 2021 and Holiday/Resort 2022 collections — Elson in our multi-button dress, Kaling in our Stencil Floral turtleneck and wrap skirt — the front row brought their fashion week A-game.
Here, a closer look at our front row line up.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report