Thoroughly Modern Color Therapy
There are also new social media accounts such as @artofsocialdistancing—an Instagram account dedicated to art exhibitions whose doors closed in light of the global coronavirus pandemic—and @nyc_arts, which highlights virtual happenings from around the city each week.
As we grow ever more acquainted with our couches, museums and galleries invite us to scroll through the exhibitions we were once planning to stroll through. Whether you consider yourself a member of the creative class or you’re simply looking for another way to pass the time, supporting the arts is always a good idea. And if we can work, dance party, and take figure drawing classes from home, why not gallery hop from behind closed doors too?
- A few (of many) notable mentions from the @artofsocialdistancing account.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations