Word of Mouth: Warby Parker
Everyone in fashion has been asking of late, ‘Do you know Warby Parker?’ He is actually a quartet of business school friends doing good and spreading style at the same time. Dave Gilboa, Andy Hunt, Jeff Raider and Neil Blumenthal launched their eyewear company — named after two Jack Kerouac characters — with the idea of “buy a pair, give a pair.” For every pair of glasses or sunglasses customers buy, Warby Parker donates a pair to someone in need or gives funds to non-profit partners in developing countries.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report