Mindful Music for a Reading Marathon
Press play and prepare for one and a half hours of prime, undisturbed reading time. We asked music supervisor — and Tory Daily contributor — Randall Poster to curate a playlist for ultimate concentration. All you have to do is find the nearest cozy nook, pick up that book you’re hoping to finally finish and enjoy the sweet sounds of single-mindedness.
More to explore in Music
- Music 2.13.23 Fall/Winter 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 9.13.22 Spring/Summer 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 8.19.22 Tory Daily 10: Music to Our Ears
- Music 8.18.22 Making Music with Madison Love
- Music 4.25.22 Mother’s Day Mixtape