Last Wednesday, Tory and Penny Martin, Editor-in-Chief of The Gentlewoman, invited a group of incredible, inspiring women to dinner for a night of incredible, inspiring conversations — from photographer Inez van Lamsweerde to human-rights activist Yeon-Mi Park to actresses Cynthia Erivo and Zosia Mamet. Here, an inside glimpse at the night’s festivities….
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’