The Originals: The 4T Print
The Originals: Beach Edition features reissues of our beloved classics — and that extends to the print, too. The graphic 4T pattern hails from Tory’s earliest collection and became such a favorite we began using it on everything from espadrilles to shopping bags. In 2012, to commemorate the U.S. Open, Tory even designed a custom tennis ball for Vogue and recreated the print with bugle beads and crochet stitching. Check out that flashback here.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report