Tory’s Playlist: Triathlon Tracks
It takes a special kind of athlete to take on a triathlon, one of the ultimate tests of determination and endurance. In honor of all those pushing their limits, here’s a soundtrack to keep the flow going from swim to cycle to miles-long run.
Listen on Spotify now.
- Ride On, Baby — The Rolling Stones
- Road Runner’s ‘G’ Jam — Humble Pie
- Water — Steve Cropper, Pop Staples, & Albert King
- Ride Captain Ride — Blues Image
- Pushin’ Too Hard — The Seeds
- Every Breath You Take — The Police
- Run to Me — Bee Gees
- Bicycle Race — Queen
- Obvious Bicycle — Vampire Weekend
- You Can Make It If You Try — Sly & The Family Stone
- Slow Ride — Beastie Boys
- Harder Better Faster Stronger — Daft Punk
Explore more sport features in Inside Track.
Artwork by Jonathan Calugi
More to explore in Music
- Music 2.13.23 Fall/Winter 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 9.13.22 Spring/Summer 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 8.19.22 Tory Daily 10: Music to Our Ears
- Music 8.18.22 Making Music with Madison Love
- Music 4.25.22 Mother’s Day Mixtape