Word of Mouth: Mean Baby
Selma Blair has conquered the big screen in films like Cruel Intentions and Legally Blonde. She became a vocal advocate for the multiple sclerosis community following her diagnosis in 2018. And, with humor and raw honesty, Blair embraces perhaps her most impactful role yet: writer. In her new memoir, Mean Baby, Blair tells a powerful story of overcoming pain and trauma with hope, strength and perseverance. Starting from childhood, she explores her struggles with alcohol addiction, the gift of motherhood and the surprising ways her MS diagnosis saved her life. Mean Baby is an enthralling journey of ups and downs and a tale of growing up. It’s a memoir you won’t want to miss.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations