Great weather paired with unbeatable access to both nature and culture…what’s not to love about LA? For Lauren Johnson — who has lived in the city for over 10 years — Los Angeles offers the kind of balanced lifestyle she craves. Originally from Minnesota, Johnson moved to California to pursue a career in modeling. “Until the Pandemic hit, I really only spent one full month in LA before I’d have to travel again for a shoot,” she tells us. Now, like the rest of us, she’s moving at a slower pace. Johnson is spending more of her time exploring the city and discovering local spots while also working on her ceramics, a passion passed down to her by her artist grandmother.
Making the most of LA’s proximity to the ocean, Johnson recently enjoyed a beach day wearing pieces from Tory’s swim collection. A beach day in March. Reason #3452 to move to Los Angeles.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report