Seven Reasons to Love LA
If you’ve ever considered a move to Los Angeles, this could be the deal breaker. We asked seven LA-based activists, entrepreneurs and creatives — Isha Sesay, Charly Sturm, Marissa Montgomery, Juliette Labelle, Marissa Hermer, Kacy Hill and Elisa Sednaoui — what they love most about the city. We’re sold. Flip through the slideshow below for tales of blue skies and good vibes.
Turn the sound up on our California Love playlist — song recommendations courtesy of all seven incredible women featured above.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’