Time Travel: Where to Go, What to Wear
Bucket list trips are on hold. But we can still dream… The Western Cape, Wyoming and Greece — three incredible destinations that demand a visit down the line. Here, the Tory Daily editors pack their bags (prematurely, we admit) for holidays filled with island hopping, postcard-worthy hikes and a visit to wine country.
Milos, Greece: Look beach ready in no time with a retro floral bikini and the season’s must-read book. When it comes time for lunch, throw on a breezy tunic and make your way to the nearest table.
Jackson Hole, Wyoming: Fill up a thermos and head out for an afternoon in the mountains. A vintage-inspired vest looks great over a sweater and is perfectly suited for those in-between temperatures.
Franschhoek, Western Cape: Keep cool sipping wine in the sun with a lightweight caftan like this one. Add heeled leather sandals and a matching satchel for good measure — and don’t forget your camera!
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’